ChMeetings Q3 2019 Updatesuser
July, August, and September 2019 Updates
We have been very busy these past few months making big changes in the ChMeetings application to include several updates across all platforms (web, Android and iOS).
All updates are built by Servants for Servants.
- Easily add new/existing members to the family.
- Import and Export the members and families from/to Excel.
- Search by member role in the family from the advanced search.
- Display the families count on the dashboard with a link to the family report.
- Easy navigate between the family members.
School Grade With an Automatic Update
A new field has been added for school grades that let you easily set and get updated automatically every year on a specified day in Account settings.
Duplicate Detection and Merging Tool
Search for duplicate members by (the same name, mobile number or email), to merge them into one member including their attendances, notes, and follow-ups. You can also merge individual members manually.
Directory and Mailing Label Printing
Easy print directory, mailing labels, name tags, and even QR codes.
Archiving members let you remove them from showing up on members, groups, follow-ups, and events but still keep their profile available if you ever need to unarchive it.
Send a personalized email to a member, group or the entire congregation in a very easy way.
- New special statistical reports for big churches and dioceses.
- Monitor your account usage and easily upgrade it.
- Search for members updated in specific duration from the Advanced search.
- New member fields for (Baptism date and location) that you can store and search by them.
- Many improvements to the Android and iOS app.
We thank all priests and church leaders for their contributions, to make the app better. We appreciate all feedback and encouragement.