ChMeetings Updates for July 2023
We hope to find you well after another month of improvements within the ChMeetings app. In July, we focused on enhancing events and contributions-related features, user experience, and more. Here’s what’s new:
Coming soon: Volunteer signup sheet, which lets your potential volunteers assign themselves to an event date and role.
People who contribute online using ACH can now verify their transactions instantly. You can create separate giving links for each fund and integrate ChMeetings with your preferred accounting apps using Zapier. Contributions now display as gross amounts; you can see donations per fund in separate columns when exporting contributions per person and can add the contributor’s address when importing giving. For Pledges, we added a column showing the remaining amount pledged and unpaid; and the option to generate statements that include people who pledged but have not contributed.
We have improved the user interface and experience within several areas of the ChMeetings app, including:
- The communication options have been made more visible across the app.
- Group visibility settings are now clearer.
- The Bulk Actions menu has been redesigned, reorganized, and renamed “More Actions”.
- When adding a new contribution, people’s emails and addresses are shown to help you identify people with the same name.
- You can now Select /Unselect All Calendars.
Other updates include the Czech Language (Beta) and a new Age Distribution Report.
We hope these features help you work more efficiently and improve the church experience for your members. We would love to stay in touch. If you’d like to keep up with our regular news, please check our Release Notes, which we provide every time we release an update to ChMeetings.