ChMeeting Updates for September 2022Nico
September has been about practical tools that optimize essential aspects of your church work: from enhanced support for external platforms to data management tools. Here is what’s new in ChMeetings for September 2022:
In both the printed and online Member Directory, you can now choose between different birthday formats to display: full date, age or day & month. The latter option allows you to hide the year. In the printed directory, you can also group people by family and choose the order in which their first names are displayed.
In the Member Access area, there are several new features available:
- The Builder now supports SoundCloud links and Vimeo video IDs within the audio and video card respectively.
- Hide likes and comments on Blog articles. There are toggles you can use on each article to either enable or disable these options for readers.
- Use people’s Native Name as a form field or in the Welcome Message they see when signing into their church accounts.
The API has been enhanced with support for pulling Group and Person information from within ChMeetings. You can read more about the API here.
Some other notable updates include:
- The Deleted People Log Report has an option to restore deleted people in bulk.
- When importing people, you can now remove multiple people that may, for instance, already exist in your database.