ChMeetings Updates for August 2022gnasim
This month’s updates have been very exciting for the ChMeetings team. We have some awards and quite a few new features to share with you. Hoping that you will find this a useful read, here are the latest ChMeetings product updates for August 2022.
ChMeetings has been shortlisted by Capterra, as an Emerging Favorite in the Church Management Software Category. In addition, we have been named a Category Leader by GetApp, and a Front Runner by Software Advice.
There are several new features available for you to manage events:
- Child Check-in – This feature comes with three components:
- Check-out – This lets you check people out and log the time they left the event.
- Family Check-In – You can now quickly check in members of the same family without having to search.
- Print Name Tag – You can now print a name tag during the check-in process.
- Custom Payment Accounts – You can now add a custom PayPal account to collect payments for each event, separately from the Online Giving account.
- Volunteer Management Permission for Group Leaders – Group Leaders can be granted permission to manage volunteers for your events.
In the Member Access area, there are improvements to the Blog and the Member / Guest View Builder:
- In the Blog you can now notify members of new articles. Members can also like and comment.
- In the Member Access Builder, there is a new UpComing Events card, which you can use to display events for a custom number of days. This card provides the same functionality as the equivalent Dashboard Widget.
People Management Tools
There are two new features to help you improve people management tasks:
- Transfer People – This lets you move people from one Ministry and Group to another. This is a particularly useful feature if you run a Sunday School and need to move people when they promote school grade.
- Print Directory Improvements – You can now hide the default photo and choose to print in landscape mode
There are two enhancements to Contributions:
- Additional search filters – Search by Contribution Type (from known members or from anonymous contributors), as well as by Amount.
- Push Contributions via API – This feature lets you push contributions from an external source into ChMeetings, using the Developer API.
We are very grateful for the awards we received this month. They are all due to you, our community, and we are very lucky to have you. As always, we welcome your feedback and we invite you to read our release notes if you’d like to be updated more often.