ChMeetings Q2 2020 Updatesuser
April, May, and June 2020 Updates
What is new in Q2 2020 Updates ?
The world’s tendency to rely on technology now has become much greater especially after the COVID-19 pandemic, and here in “ChMeetings team” we challenge time to deliver all your changing requests. Now, we’re excited to introduce the new updates in the “ChMeetings cloud ” that is available on (Web, Android and iOS).
2 Major Changes & Other Updates:
1) Event Registration
This feature is specially designed for churches starting to open again during the “COVID-19” crisis. When you can only allow a limited number of members to attend an event to guarantee the “social distancing”. Also managing events is now easy through those steps:
- Organize meetings with a limited number of possible attendees.
- Inviting members to a certain event. (using SMS or email)
- Only allow members to attend once in a certain number of days.
- Allowing members to register. They can confirm their own or their entire family’s attendance.
- Registration can either be for a single attendance or repeated attendance.
- Easy check-in and registration feature to enhance administration and data capturing. (QR codes enhances the process)
- Quick invitations to members and easy registration processes.
2) Member Access
This feature was initially released earlier this year, but we present a bunch of new updates in Q2:
- Existing members must verify their emails to register and connect to their accounts.
- Allow new member registration with the Automatic/Manual approval option.
- It’s now easier to manage pending requests from members and families.
- Members can access their giving much easier.
- You can now invite members to login via text message.
3) Other Updates
- Calendar Sync with Google, Outlook, or your mobile using iCal.
- Show Email/SMS status for each recipient in the reports.
- New widget and charts for the Contributions.
- Improvements in the Follow up.
Please check the release notes for more details.
The “ChMeetings” software works because it’s created by servants FOR servants. Thank you to each one who has shared his experiences, feedback and ideas with us. It helps us to improve our product continuously.
And if you have something to contribute, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll get on it right away.