ChMeetings Updates for the End of 2022Nico
We are, slowly, but surely, getting closer and closer to the end of 2022. So, the ChMeetings team has been busy implementing the features you need to improve your work and make this year-end memorable. We have quite the list, so here we go:
You can now create Pledge Campaigns to gather contribution pledges from members. Collect for specific funds, automatically track members’ payments compared to pledged amounts, and include pledges in statements. Learn more.
There is a new Kiosk Mode on the Check In screen, which attendants can use to check in themselves. You will also notice that the Registration section has been moved to a separate tab within the Events editing window – for better organization. Here, you can now choose the number of available tickets per ticket type; as well as per event. In the Recurring Events Report, you can now filter by Attendance (All, Attended, or Absent).
There is a new main menu section for Statements, under Contributions. Here is where you can generate Contribution Statements; as well as create and store Statement Templates. Churches based in Canada now have a template available for Canadian Donation Receipts. Moreover, you can now switch people between members to non-members, for contribution management purposes. Filtering all contributions has been improved with a Tax Deductible filter for funds, and with a Birthday/Age filter, plus an Age Distribution chart.
You can now add Twitter to the Builder Social Media Card. Also, the card now shows improved icons for all supported social networks. In the Blog, we added an option to view a list of members who have liked an article.
Group Visibility can be configured in more detail, with options to allow members to view the group itself, or to see its members, leaders or both. The page where members view groups has also been redesigned to display the group name, description and photo, as well as the list of members (if enabled), leaders (if enabled), and group-related events. Group Leaders may be granted permission to add and remove people to and from groups.
The other features we released this month are the following:
- Members can now adjust their mobile notification settings and Admins can get weekly reminders for birthdays and anniversaries. This is in addition to the existing options for daily and monthly reminders;
- Form submissions can be set to be anonymous, so they don’t link responses to members,
- The Users screen now has options to text and email users;
- The Parent role has been added to the list of family member roles. The Family Name format can now be selected when exporting mailing labels;
- You can now add custom QR codes while importing people.