ChMeetings Updates for July 2022Nico
July 2022 has been yet another exciting month, during which the ChMeetings team has been working on adding new features to help you improve your day-to-day work at church. We have been working especially around helping you organize events more efficiently, enhancing the Guest/Member View Builder, as well as adding more options for Profile Fields and Forms. Without further ado, here’s what’s new in ChMeetings updates for July 2022.
Events have been enhanced with several new features:
- Managers – You can add someone as an event manager without giving them access to your entire database. Learn more.
- Location – Using Google Maps, you can now add the physical location of an event, so members know exactly where to come.
- Add/Edit Event Permission for Group Leaders – Group Leaders can now add or edit events within their groups, so they can get organized more efficiently.
- Improved Member UI for Multi-Day Events – The user interface that members interact with when viewing multi-day events is now better looking, more intuitive and more informative.
The Guest / Member View Builder has been enhanced as follows:
- The Builder now has its own spot in the menu, under Member Access > Builder.
- The Video card supports more platforms and formats, so you can now add YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion or direct links to mp4 files.
- There is a new Audio card, which you can use to add links to audio files which visitors can play on your church page.
Other improvements made throughout the month of July include:
- Conditional Fields – Both Forms and Profile Fields can now be set up with custom, conditional fields, which can be configured to display according to specific criteria.
- Field Options Sorting – Both in Forms and Profile Fields, it is now possible to sort the options displayed within dropdown, multiple choice or checkbox fields, in either ascending or descending order.
- Italian Language – If you were waiting for Italian language support in ChMeetings, it is now available. You can go to Settings > Change Languages to make the switch.
As always, our team is working on adding more features, which we hope you will find useful. We welcome your feedback and suggestions, so please get in touch anytime. Until next time, we wish you well.