Whatever your church size, manage it with affordable pricing
Free data migration for paid packages only
We’ll transfer your data for free.
We’ll import your data for free into ChMeetings, no matter where you have it now.
Frequently asked questionsIf you have any questions we are here to help!
- Our team has the technical tools and know-how in order to do this very quickly, so we save you time while not consuming so much of our own.
- We want you to have a great experience with ChMeetings, so it makes sense for us to help set you up for success from the very beginning.
- We hope to have you with us for the long run, and this is part of our efforts to meet your needs, as one of our valued customers.
- Voice Messages and Text Messaging cost extra if you use ChMeetings to initiate them. Here is how to buy a package . You can send voice or text messages at no cost with ChMeetings if you initiate them via your own phone plan. If you integrate with Twilio, you will only pay with Twilio, not with us. You can choose whichever option you prefer, there are no constraints.
- The Branded Church App, If you want to have your own, custom branded church app, it will be an addon to your plan and will come at an extra cost. Please see our Church App page for further information.
- Active people: Visible within your People module.
- Archived people: Visible through the Archived People report. They can be restored to the People module anytime, as long as you have not reached your plan limit.
- Deleted people: Visible through the Deleted People report. These can be restored within 30 days from deletion, if you have not reached your plan limit. Deleted people are permanently removed after 30 days.
- If you archive or delete a person, your number of active people will decrease.
- When you add someone new or restore someone you have previously archived or deleted, then your number of active people will increase.
- If you reach your plan limit and want to add or restore someone previously archived/deleted, then you need to either archive/delete another active person or to upgrade to a superior plan.